The World according to DocBrain

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Random Access

An interesting internet article!

http://mensnewsdaily.com/blog/parks/2006/01/got-brain.html

It inspired this blog...

The new Democrat paradigm:
1. I am telling you the truth.
2. Oops, you caught me lying.
3. Really, it didn't take you too much effort to catch me, did it?
4. That is because I wanted you to catch the lie because me telling the lie was sort of an inside joke between you and me against the Republicans.
5. So, it really isn't a lie like the way Republicans lie; it is actually a kind of truth between us.

The Black Democrat paradigm:
1. Whatever bad happens in my life, it is because of my skin color. If someone doesn't like me, it is because of my skin color. If a policeman arrests me, it is because of my skin color. If I do not get a job or a promotion, it is because of my skin color. If I do not do well in school, it is because of my skin color (teacher prejudice, school district giving me bad teachers, poor lunch programs). If I am a victim of a crime, it is because of my skin color (not enough police in my area because they don't care about people with my skin color). I truly see things in black and white. Every white person lords their whiteness over me; they think they are so superior!
2. I want retribution from The Man, because of my skin color.
3. The Democrats give me money through taxation of the rich (whites and those few blacks who kiss white ass), and other gimmes such as affirmative action legislation and a free pass when I have children out of wedlock.
4. I am a Democrat.

The Black Republican paradigm:
1. Skin color really is not such a big thing for most people. Get over it.
2. You will make it in the world if you like people regardless of their skin color, judging only on the content of their character; if you continuously apply yourself to learning and doing; and if you become a contributing member of your community and family.
3. In the past, on the cotton plantation when you worked for The Man, at least you could look yourself in the eye and say "I did this work." On the welfare plantation, The Man doesn't even want or need your work; just sit there and stay out of the way. Maybe, just keep yourself busy having kids, doing drugs and dope. Even though the money is free, it is not a good place to be. You really are needed and wanted on the team, but you must be a team player.
4. It is better to give charity than to take it.
5. Rome wasn't built in a day, but if they never started building, it would never have been built at all. Start moving on up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home